Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Remy Noelle:: Six Months Old


Sweet baby girl, you are already half a year old! Your smile is becoming more and more contagious and you love to smile at just about everything. You laugh out loud at me and make me feel like i'm the funniest person ever. I love the 'huff and puff' sound you make when you get excited, and the crazy look you get in your eyes when you see your aunts Paige and Piper. They are both afraid of your 'kisses'. You already love them so much and I can't wait to see how your relationship grows over the years.


You have started to practice your 'worried' face, it cracks me up every time.

You still don't want to roll from your back to your tummy, but that's okay. I will enjoy the time you aren't as mobile because i'm sure I will miss it soon enough.


You still want to eat every three hours--around the clock--but I have come to the realization that I am okay with that. The quiet time we share is so precious, and the smiles you give me when you reach up to gently touch my face is so worth getting up for in the middle of the night. 

You are VERY expressive. We always know how you are feeling and I hope you stay that way. I want you to be an open book with your dad and I, especially during the hard middle school and high school years. 


Your elephant toy is your favorite. You have mastered pulling it to make it play music and you usually pull it the entire time we are in the car. It is so cute to hear you giggle and laugh at it.

Your legs are SO strong! You love to stand, kick and push against everything---all the time. 


You coo and smile at the evening sunlight that dances through your bedroom window. That is something I never want to forget, it is so precious.

We have started some solid food and you are a pro at eating from a spoon. You always try to do it yourself, and sometimes I let you, even if it means I will have a huge mess to clean up later.


You have discovered our iphones and reach for them whenever possible, even if they are off! This worries me a little--it is crazy to think that you will never know a time when there weren't smartphones.

You can almost sit up all by yourself. You are still a little wobbly but you are learning to correct yourself quickly and it won't be long until you master it!


You have started to give kisses but they are pretty aggressive and you usually scratch our faces off in the process--but we don't mind because those gummy, slobbery kisses are the best kind :)

You love to watch puppies. You will crank your neck until you see Willow, Dexter and Marley and will watch their every move. Dad lets Willow lick your hands and feet--even though I tell him not to. I know you guys will be best friends. Willow always wants to be around you, even though you pull her hair. 


You LOVE to go places. You think going to the grocery store is the best thing ever. You smile and look at everything in the aisles. 


Still no teeth yet, but you chew on absolutely everything, so i'm sure it won't be long. I'm not sure i'm ready for you to have teeth, I love your toothless smile.

You've started blowing raspberries, especially when you're crying hard---which is funny and sad at the same time!


This is already a long list but I could go on and on. I'm allowed to post a long one since you're half a year old now. 



These past six months have flown by. I'll blink and you will be a year old; I'll blink again and you'll be in high school. You are such a precious gift and God has so much in store for you. I'm happy I get to come along for the ride :) 

Love, 
Mom and Dad


1 comment:

  1. Love! It's so fun to hear how she is growing and changing. I can't believe it's been 6 months already. She is such a joy and i know she'll bless many people's lives throughout her lifetime.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...