Saturday, April 20, 2013

Bake It: Candy Bar & Caramel Brownies


Jeremy and I get together with our friends once a month to have dinner and this month I am bringing dessert! I wanted something super chocolatey and gooey, so I am made candy bar brownies with my own twist--caramel! Here is what you need:


Brownie mix (don't judge me, it's better than homemade in my opinion!)
Hot Caramel (not syrup, BIG difference!)
5 Candy bars
+
All the ingredients that the box of brownies calls for

Prepare the brownie mix according to the directions on the box.


Pour half of the mix into your 9x13 (or 8x8 for thicker brownies) pan.

Lay the candy bars on top of the layer of uncooked brownie, do your best not to break up the candy bars, and don't go all the way to the sides.

Melt your caramel sauce and drizzle on top of the layer of candy bars.


Pour the rest of the brownie mix on top and bake according to the directions.

After they are done baking and have cooled completely you can put more caramel on top if you want.



YUM! Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and enjoy :)



1 comment:

  1. Those look super yummy. I will have to try them out! I think they'll be perfect for our next Fat Friday at school.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...