Thursday, April 18, 2013

DIY: Painted Wooden Spoons

This is one of the easiest crafts I have ever done--it's almost silly to do a tutorial on it, so basically I'm just showing you the colors I used! :)

Here's what you need:


Craft paint (30% off @ Hobby Lobby)
Wooden Spoons
Paint Brush
Masking/Painters tape

Basically just tape off where you want to paint and paint away!



 If you are lazy (and cheap!) like me there is really no need to shellac these. I hand wash my wooden spoons anyway--plus I don't mind touching them up with paint down the road. The shellac will help the paint last but I don't want to fork out the $9 for it. ;) Also, after using my paintbrush for the first color I ended up just using my finger for the rest of the colors--much easier to clean up!


Much prettier :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...