Thursday, April 4, 2013

Tour: Living Room

I thought I would share a few pictures of some things I've done in the living room. There are so many fun ideas on Pinterest and I just can't get enough of decorating (and re-decorating) our living room.

This is our gallery wall. Just some random art prints that were free from here and here. The "H" is from Hobby Lobby and I painted it a mustard yellow color. The hello sign is a faux silver serving dish from the Dollar Store that I painted with chalkboard paint. The acorn is a candle from Bath and Body works, and that wood slice I found on the side of the road.

This idea is all over Pinterest, and this is just my take on it. The ball of string is from my husband's Grandpa's basement, and I bought the billy buttons on Etsy. The jars were originally clear but I spray painted them white. 


These are a few Instagram pictures that I printed at Walgreens. I wanted a way to display these and this is what I came up with. :)


And this is the 'painted wallpaper' that took me 8 hours to complete...but it was so worth it! I will be so sad when we move some day because I can't take it with us. The tutorial can be found here.

Those are the highlights! I am always changing things so when I do I will post an updated version. It's almost the weekend and I can't wait! The weather is getting warm, it will be wonderful to get out the house and spend time outside with Remy and our dog Willow. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...