Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Wow.

To say it's been awhile is the understatement of the year. I guess life got in the way! I had a BABY and she is the most amazing gift ever. I've done quite a few things to the house over the past year so my future posts will be a review of those. I'm also excited to start documenting Remy's firsts on here so we don't forget!

Well to recap in a nutshell, we welcomed our daughter Remy Noelle on November 27th, 2012. She is absolutely perfect and my pregnancy and her delivery went off without a hitch! I loved being pregnant and her birth was such an amazing experience. Jeremy and I feel so blessed to have her in our lives and we can't believe she's already 4 months old!





I have taken an embarrassing amount of pictures and I won't clog up this post with them. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...